Disclaimer and copyright notice
Top House Realty maintains this website to increase public access to information about its services, about the company, its work, direction and specifics of our work. Our goal is to timely and accurately maintain this information. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, Top House Realty assumes no liability for the information on this site.
Information on the website:
- The information on the site is only general in nature and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular person or organization.
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date.
- Sometimes the pages of the site are linked to external sites that are not controlled by Top House Realty services and for which Top House Realty does not bear any responsibility
- The posted information does not carry professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult with a qualified specialist).
- Please note that it is not possible to guarantee that a document available on the Internet accurately reproduces the officially adopted text (personal service agreements are genuine and have legal consequences).
- Our goal is to minimize failures caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our website may be created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
- Top House Realty assumes no responsibility for such problems arising from the use of this site or any related external sites.
- This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of Top House Realty for violating any requirements set forth in applicable national law, or for excluding its liability on matters that cannot be excluded in accordance with this law.
- As established by law, Top House Realty is not responsible for any results arising from unintentional errors in the reliability, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data and / or information contained on its web pages.
Top House Realty Website
tophouserealty.com is not legally responsible for the content and information on the pages of the site, since the content and information specified do not constitute legal opinions, advice or advice of any kind. Content and information are offered as information services.
Links to third-party sites
The web pages of our site may contain links to other third-party sites over which Top House Realty has no control. Therefore, Top House Realty is not responsible for the content that may appear on third-party websites.
Text, images, sounds, animations and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of Top House Realty or its licensors. Any act of transfer, distribution and storage, whether fully or partially public, must be approved with the explicit consent of Top House Realty.
Similarly, in order to access any of the services offered by Top House Realty via this website, you must provide some personal information. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 adopted by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union on April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals, in particular with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, we declare that by filling out these forms, your personal information will be added to our database and processed by Top House Realty to offer and provide our services and inform you about improvements to our site.
Similarly, if you want to access, correct, cancel or refuse to use your personal information, you can do it for free by contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 Top House Realty. All rights reserved. Reuse of the information posted on the site is permitted subject to the confirmation of the source tophouserealty.com
The general principle of reuse may be governed by conditions that may appear on separate copyright notices. Therefore, users are encouraged to link to copyright notices on individual websites supported by Top House Realty and on individual documents. Reuse does not apply to documents that are subject to intellectual property rights.